Schools around the world have been disrupted by the coronavirus pandemic, and educators have been asked to make the transition from in-person to online learning in a matter of days.
To show our appreciation for hard-working teachers and to help you navigate remote learning during the current school closures, TypeTastic is providing TypeTastic School Edition for free until the end of June. School Edition offers more than 700 TypeTastic games and keyboarding activities to give students a fun and engaging way to learning to type, no matter where they are!
Why is TypeTastic an essential tool for remote learning? There are lots of reasons, but here are our top 6:
- It’s 100% online, with easy rostering through our integration with Clever, Google SSO and O365 SSO
- It works on tablets, laptops, and desktops
- It works in any browser
- It’s self-paced, so students can proceed from one lesson to the next at their own speed
- The teacher dashboard lets you follow all of your students’ progress in one place
- Customizable unit settings empower teachers to shape the typing experience for individual students or a whole class
Want to see for yourself? Just click on this link to sign up for free! We look forward to school getting back to normal as soon as it’s safe, but in the meantime TypeTastic is here to support you. If there’s anything we can do to help you keep the learning going, please let us know.